WP Voting Contest (Buy Votes) Extension
- Current version: 1.4 Release Notes
- Last Update: November 5, 2019
- Release Date: September 11, 2018
- Author: Ohio Web Technologies
WordPress 4.4 – 5.2.4+
PHP 5.4 – PHP 7.3+
Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
The WP Voting Contest (Buy Votes) Extension requires the WP-Voting-Contest 3.6.3+ Plugin in order to work.
The WP Voting Contest (Buy Votes) extension allows you to charge for votes. The voting fee can be set at the category level so that you can charge a different voting fee for each contest when running multiple contests. You can chose to use PayPal and/or Stripe for buy votes payment options.
Here is the Popup that the user will get when they vote if you enable both PayPal and Stripe:
You can enable the Buy Votes Settings on a per category bases. That means you can run free to vote contests and paid voting contests at the same time.
Here are the global settings to connect with PayPal or Stripe:
Here are the details to create the Client ID in the Paypal.
- Login to the Paypal Dashboard using the following link https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/create
- You will be redirected to the app creating page after login and Add the App Name as in the image below
- Click on the Create App and you will be redirected to Client ID page
Copy the Client ID and use it in the Paypal Settings in the plugin
Lets see all item features & updates below
In your Contest Category settings you can choose if you wish to enable the Buy Votes option, set the cost, and choose if you want to use PayPal and/or Stripe.
You can set how many votes a voter gets for their purchase on a per contest basis.
If PayPal or Stripe supports your currency then it will be available as a currency option.